Friday, May 23, 2008

Nick has changed his mind...I think?

This month was our 5 year anniversary and we enjoyed a night out at the towncenter thanks to my mom (she baby-sat). I also will pass the 30 week mark in my pregnancy and am looking forward to a little teeny tiny body to love on. If you don't know my kids are way over the "love on me mom" stage. Now its just "love me when I want it mom". Ungrateful heathens I tell you. I had more blood tests done and am awaiting the results. We also bought bunk beds for the kids room and painted it yellow (the room was painted not the bunkbeds, dangling participle).
Now Nick tells me that he thinks its wiser for us to refinance and stay in this house then move. Although there is a house for sale thats big enough and would hold us until the kids are gone or we have the money to move. Who knows? With the market the way it is refi'ing would be cheaper and less of a hassle. But I still want to finish decorating this house.
Other than that my birthday is coming up...hint hint I want a pedi huney (you mean honey, right sugs), and I thought we could have a paint party! Yea!!! Just kidding we're painting this weeekend, Unfortunatly (but we painted last weekend). BTW on one last note I am registered at Babies R Us and I didn't need anything expensive unless someone wants to buy us living room furniture or a new closet (how do you buy a closet?) for the kids, so feel free to look and or tell me I'm out of luck! HaHa!!! I don't expect gifts this time around but just remember guys diapers are always needed! Especially since I will have 3 in them.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I can't believe your kids are old enough for BUNK BEDS! It's crazy how fast they grow up, isn't it???

BTW - I know I've been a slacker on the girls night thing...I'm working on it!