Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ever wanted to give your kids away?

Well I'm officially crazy now! I have found myself saying things that my mother told me way too often to count. Not only do I sound like my mother but I also have to admit that she was right. Those buggers hate me and want my distruction. They don't listen to me, they are always bugging each other and or hurting each other, and all I want to do is sleep. News update is that Bella gave herself a broken toe. Now she cries everytime she bumps it which is often enough. The nail isn't all that attatched. Maybe I should ask the doctor to remove it? Rowan now talks back and get into everything in world record speeds. I can't keep either of them occupied for the amount of time that I need to deal with Tana and am very unhappy with the way I raised Bella. She's teaching Rowan all the nasty habits that I taught her. I'd mention a nanny to Nick but he would just laugh. So I sit with Bel in my lap waiting for Tana to fall back asleep, but Rowan keeps messing with her through the crib bars.... so I'm done. Nothings new with us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all mom's have those days. what you need to do is activly think of 10 things you love about each one of your children. It probably wouldn't hurt if you did this for your husband too. That would be a great blog post. Good luck, keep your chin up

Nonna said...

I think you should change the title to "They're driving me nuts !"

The third child, no matter how good,sends all parents into a tailspin because suddenly, you two are outnumbered and the kids realize this and capitalize on it !

Looking back at how you raised the older children gives you perspective to change your ways now. You have the power to do it, Peggy, so start today and do the best you can... Prayer will help you if you let go and hand some of this over the the Lord.

LOL and prayers,
Lynn

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Almost daily! I admit that mothering is a really hard job for me. Many times I sat down in despair and thought they would be better off if I gave them to someone else or at least I would be better off 'cause I wouldn't kill 'em. LOL! It get's better. Tana is only 18 days old. Your hormones are still out of whack and that is contributing to it all. Don't give up! Take it to the Lord and get out of the house!

Marti said...

So sorry you're having a tough time. I was once there too. It gets better soon enough. However, keep track of your birthcontrol methods. Remeber that being pregnant before Tana turns one will really do you in!!! I'm just now adjusting and can safely say you will too. After three, nothing will phase you!!! Also, listening to music helped me and the kids.

Love ya sis,
Marti