Monday, November 10, 2008

Holloween Commedy

So Bella grabbed some Lemon Heads and began chomping down.

Bella Says, "Daddy these candy are making me sleepy"

Daddy says, "What?" (thinking someone has drugged his little girls candy) then looks at here and sees that she is squinting her eyes and fighting back tears.

Bella says, "Yes daddy the candy is making me tired"

Daddy says, "Oh you mean the candy is sour and making you squint, and you associate your eyes closing uncontrollably with tiredness".

We all laughed.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Could he have sounded anymore like an engineer? I don't think so! I had a good laugh!

Alicia Trunk said...

That is so FUNNY! I can just see Bella in that situation. I so want to see that. Sometimes I think there needs to be a remote control camera in every room just to catch funny things kids say and do.