Sunday, August 3, 2008

Induction info!!!

Don't call us, we'll call you! Haha, Sorry about the joke. My induction has been scheduled for the 8th but one of my doctors has been out of town for a month and they wish to dicuss this date to make sure the baby is mature enough. So if your not called on the 8th with good news then you will most definitly be called on the 15th. Yes I know a whole nother week but I think it would be cute if all my children are born on Fridays...don't you? As to the sex Nick still is guessing so no telling! Now advice on how to get this thing to stop moving so I can sleep. Please and Thank you to all of you who read this thing.

1 comment:

Nonna said...

When I saw you on Sunday, I almost said " Haven't you had that baby YET ?" I really disliked that question each time I was pregnant !
So I held my tongue...Until now !
I hope all goes well when you finally go and do...you guys have the most darling children, I'm glad you're having a 3rd baby !