Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pretty

I was working on teaching Bella colors today when I said we should play I spy. So I would say a color and she would find something in our room that matched. She's actually doing pretty good. Then she points to the ceiling fan and asks what color it is. I said it was gold. Then I pointed to my rings and said they were silver. Bella proceeds to lift my hand to her face and ask what the thing in my ring was. I tell her that it is a diamond. Its clear with sparklies in it like a rainbow. She then looks at me and asks me if she can have a diamond. I laughed and said if you find the phone we'll call daddy and ask him. She raced out of my room just to come baack and say she couldn't find it. I laughed at the innocense of my 3 yr olds eyes as she looked at me and then admired my ring again for all of 2 seconds before asking for some candy. Something she probably thought she could get right away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teach her all the important things like money, jewelry...
Mom